How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Your uh company logo thing at the end was neat.

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

Wow! You took the idea of mini-people operating brain functions and made it your own by being extremely clever and updating it to a modern and mature audience. You utilized humor through different aspects, all centering on the common theme of inner-social turmoil. The cursing was injected evenly, moderated so that it was enough to be realistic but not so much that it took away from the real comedy. Her little airplane arms towards the end was cute. Overall, the content was funny, relatable, and scripted in a way that flowed nicely and wasn't so matter-of-fact. Great animation! I think everything really worked out here!

Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards! Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards!

Thank you JaShinYa for committing to organizing this really funny and jam-packed flash and for the voice acting contests in general & thank you to FoxPirate715 who designed the animation in these flash awards at the last minute & thanks to RicePIrate who stepped in to help push this project through to the end, even though he really would have won if he participated HEHEHEHUH...two pirates...alright.

I think we all knew this was kind of a last minute idea, but it has to be one of the nicest things I've ever seen the NG community do. This can only mean the next one and the next one will be even greater now with this idea of animating an awards show, that's really very sweet and almost an incentive to really want to participate in the voice acting contests so that you can get a chance on the awards show hahahaha! I'm really surprised I got what I did and am very honored to have just been a part of this. Congratulations to the runner-ups and to everyone who participated! All of our exposure should now be magnified eleventy-billion times now, right?...*gets hit by bus*

JaShinYa responds:

Oh pshaw! I love the VA community and I want to do right by those of you who put so much work into this. The contest would be nothing without all of you! Congrats Zippy!

Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing" Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing"

The theme song alone makes me so happy. Then whomever orchestrates the rest of the sound design and music is just a wonderful. What a magnificent cartoon series, it warms my inner child.

Toonbox responds:

You can download this song from our site ))) Thank you!

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Awwwww heartwarming character development!!! What a delight this series has been so far, especially now with this honest gem. Gamecrazed and Nylocke have now become such a genuine duo it makes me really believe in them as characters.

Also, the orchestral rendition of the TOME theme at the end was the icing on the cake. Really made me feel even more hopeful for all the characters in this episode.

Skype Reality Skype Reality

The jokes were accurate, but I really just kept on laughing from the haughty laughing. My favorite was "twelve ppl?? but of course!! hahAhahahHAha HAA HAA aHhahahaha" they even swayed in time.

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

Magical snowman :( He had a beautiful voice. I would have loved to hear his song.

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

I was dead at "Excuuuse meee, but THAT FAGGOT"

Just...the way that was said. Wonderful.

Voodoo Doll Revenge.. Voodoo Doll Revenge..

Wow I thought that was unexpected. All the buildup really made me think this was serious and I couldn't quite figure out what was going to happen next. But, then it took a different turn and I laughed pretty hard. One thing I didn't completely like was the witch doctor's voice, fit more as a narrative than a character. But anyways, great smooth animation and thanks for the lolz.

ToonHole responds:

So much voodoo has crippled his voice over the years. I wish you wouldn't have brought it up, the witch doctor in insecure about that.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Cleverbutt said it all. Yeah I don't even understand why people would want to watch other people be obnoxious while playing videogames ya dig? Anyways bye