How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Your uh company logo thing at the end was neat.

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

Wow! You took the idea of mini-people operating brain functions and made it your own by being extremely clever and updating it to a modern and mature audience. You utilized humor through different aspects, all centering on the common theme of inner-social turmoil. The cursing was injected evenly, moderated so that it was enough to be realistic but not so much that it took away from the real comedy. Her little airplane arms towards the end was cute. Overall, the content was funny, relatable, and scripted in a way that flowed nicely and wasn't so matter-of-fact. Great animation! I think everything really worked out here!

Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards! Newgrounds VAC 10 Awards!

Thank you JaShinYa for committing to organizing this really funny and jam-packed flash and for the voice acting contests in general & thank you to FoxPirate715 who designed the animation in these flash awards at the last minute & thanks to RicePIrate who stepped in to help push this project through to the end, even though he really would have won if he participated HEHEHEHUH...two pirates...alright.

I think we all knew this was kind of a last minute idea, but it has to be one of the nicest things I've ever seen the NG community do. This can only mean the next one and the next one will be even greater now with this idea of animating an awards show, that's really very sweet and almost an incentive to really want to participate in the voice acting contests so that you can get a chance on the awards show hahahaha! I'm really surprised I got what I did and am very honored to have just been a part of this. Congratulations to the runner-ups and to everyone who participated! All of our exposure should now be magnified eleventy-billion times now, right?...*gets hit by bus*

JaShinYa responds:

Oh pshaw! I love the VA community and I want to do right by those of you who put so much work into this. The contest would be nothing without all of you! Congrats Zippy!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I know you based pieces of this game semi-autobiographically, but the dialogue you used with your parents was very realistic, mainly how tiger parents love to turn everything you say against you so that it sounds like everything is your fault. It's really tough arguing with parents who are like that because you never win. However, you left and made your own life and you won, which is refreshing to see. Unfortunately, sometimes that's how it has to work between gays and their parents. And I personally can't imagine what that must feel like to willingly abandon your family in order to live your truest life. I luckily have adoptive parents who mostly accept me, but I have seen friends who have experienced the darkness of their own parents hating them unconditionally. Great job embodying that in this game. I hope it gets other hateful people to understand how destructive it feels to be alienated from the ones, like you said, who were supposed to be on your side.

Robot Phone Home Robot Phone Home

The soundscape was definitely very relaxing, in contrast to the difficulty in getting around the spikes, which kind of defeated the purpose of it for me. Meandering in the parts before the jetpack were very mystical, but after that I started losing focus on the ambience and was mottled with frustration, which I guess does give this game challenge. The end was kinda anticlimactic, but at least balanced with how it began. Overall, I thought it was pretty cool. Lovely use of sound effects in a soothing blueish world.

Demon Shift Demon Shift

Checkpoints would have been nice, but perhaps that would have made this too easy? Centered on a currently trending model (another dimension), it's a concise platformer for the sake of platforming that has nit-picking obstacles you frustrate through in order to finish. But what made this different and caught my attention were the aesthetics. The music was a huge part of this, and an especially wonderful touch filtering the soundtrack when flipping to the other dimension. The other dimension itself had a great ambience in terms of appearance and sound. Overall, a professional work that had smooth graphics, was a little glitchy, and had good character. A fine game befit for this spooky season. Nice work!

And I also thought the Devil was sexy.

EspiDev - Hibiki EspiDev - Hibiki

I think the most troubling aspect of this is how the acoustic soundfonts sound so dry; the piano and strings. The reverb that's hinted on the electric piano would've also worked on those other two elements. The initial drumkit could also benefit from that spaciness. But I like that freshly cheesey slide synth doubling the strings at 01:14, and then the connective tissues at 01:29 were great, but I think to really make that drop matter around 01:41 is when you should've done that halfstep key change. Not sure I really understand the echo of the beginning at 02:44 fading into oblivion...but I can sorta understand why you consider this experimental, at least to your own character. Keep on playing around! I like the experimenting implementions here.

Self Portrait OST Self Portrait OST

01:28 makes me want to take flight and/or painfully transform into a duck.

Azhthar responds:

Why not everything at once? I always want everything, because I´m greedy! It might be hard to follow directions during painful ducktransformation, though...

The Scrap Boy The Scrap Boy